Hi! Thanks for checking in.

I am a freelancer (keyword FREE). That just means that I enjoy earning money but not so much spending money. I try to do everything for myself for free. However I am an expert SEO and Social Media Marketer and I can build responsive websites. I try to be open and honest with all of my clients and have always lived by quality over speed. So if you want good quality work done for you, then lets talk. You can reach out via the contact form of the site or any one of the contact methods you will find in the footer. Cheers!

Operation Hours - Monday through Friday 11 AM - 5 PM Saturday (Take calls only) Sunday Off - I do not work recognized holidays

Thursday, January 23, 2020

I do Websites

I also build websites on many different platforms. Being an SEO Marketer I know a thing or two about websites.

I build on GoDaddy, WiX, Word Press, Weebly, Ning, Duda, Sitey, and man other platforms. I can even do those really shnazzy sites like apricot which you may have never heard of.

All sites come out of the gate on page seo ready. I go over with you every fine detail to make certain that you are 100% satisfied with your product before I transfer it into your ownership.

On all website projects, I will make revisions for up to 90 day's on the house. After that (unless I am doing your SEO) then it is $25.00 service charge for each inquiry.

Websites start at $495 and go up from there. I can build it and let you manage hosting, or I can host it for you for an extra fee of whatever the hosting costs will be.

I do not build websites over 20 pages.